410 West 10th Street, Suite 5000
Clinical Trial Design; Population Genetics
1. Zang Y, Zhang H, Yang YN and Zheng G. ``Robust genomic control and robust delta-centralization for case-control association studies'' Human Heredity, 63: 187-195, 2007.
2. Zang Y, Fung WK and Zheng G. ``Tail strength to combine two p-values: Their correlation cannot be ignored'' American Journal of Human Genetics, 84: 291-295, 2009.
3. Zang Y, Fung WK and Zheng G. ``Asymptotic powers for matched trend tests and robust matched trend test in case-control genetic association studies'' Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 54: 65-77, 2010.
4. Zang Y, Fung WK and Zheng G. ``Simple algorithms to calculate asymptotic null distributions for robust tests in case-control genetic association studies in R'' Journal of Statistical Software, 33(8), 2010.
5. Zang Y and Fung WK. ``Robust tests for matched case-control genetic association studies'' BMC Genetics 11(91), 2010.
6. Zang Y and Fung WK. ``Robust Mantel-Haenszel test under genetic model uncertainty allowing for covariates in case-control association studies'' Genetic Epidemiology 35: 695-705, 2011.
7. Zang Y and Yuan Y. ``A shrinkage method for testing the Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium in case-control studies'' Genetic Epidemiology 37: 743-750, 2013.
8. Zang Y, Lee JJ and Yuan Y. ``Adaptive designs for identifying optimal biological dose for molecularly targeted agents'' Clinical Trials 11: 319-327, 2014.
9. Zang Y and Lee JJ. ``Adaptive clinical trial designs in oncology'' Chinese Clinical Oncology 3(4), 2014.
10.Zang Y, Liu S and Yuan Y.``Optimal marker-adaptive designs for targeted therapy based on imperfectly measured biomarkers'' Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C 64: 635-650, 2015.
11.Guo B, Zang Y and Yuan Y. ``A Bayesian phase I/II clinical trial design in the presence of informative dropouts.'' Statistics and Its Interface 8: 217-226, 2015.
12.Zang Y and Guo B. ``Optimal two-stage enrichment design correcting for biomarker misclassification.'' Statistical Methods in Medical Research in press.
13.Zang Y, Lee JJ and Yuan Y. `Two-stage marker stratified clinical trial design in the presence of biomarker misclassification.'' Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C 65: 585-601, 2016.
14.Zang Y, Liu S and Yuan Y. ``Optimal marker-strategy clinical trial design to detect predictive markers for targeted therapy.'' Biostatistics 17: 549-560, 2016.
15.Zang Y and Guo B. ``Two-stage methods to implement and analyze the biomarker-guided clinical trail designs in the presence of biomarker misclassification.'' Precision Medicine 2: e1230, 2016.
16.Zang Y and Lee JJ. ``A robust two-stage design identifying the optimal biological dose for phase I/II clinical trials.'' Statistics in Medicine 36: 27-42, 2017.
17. Zang Y and Yuan Y. ``Optimal sequential enrichment design for phase II clinical trials." Statistics in Medicine 36: 54-66, 2017.